How To: Make a secret disguised safe out of an aerosol can

Make a secret disguised safe out of an aerosol can

In this how-to video from Household Hacker, we show you how to disguise a common household item as a safe to hide all your goodies in.

You need a can (soda, bug spray, beans etc) a hot glue gun, can opener, imagination, and time.

Watch this video pranking tutorial and learn how to make a secret disguised safe out of an aerosol can.

Just updated your iPhone? You'll find new emoji, enhanced security, podcast transcripts, Apple Cash virtual numbers, and other useful features. There are even new additions hidden within Safari. Find out what's new and changed on your iPhone with the iOS 17.4 update.

6 Comments

did you find this on instructables?
i think i posted this a wile ago. you obviously improved on my concept, but i would like to know if you got the idea from me. send a message to me on the instructables site if so.

what if some one throws it out considering its "empty" its still cool :3

lol

on cans it says u shudnt pierce them even after they r empty, so wun cutting the bottom of be the same as piercing it?

no as long as its empty and has no aerosol left in it your good it will not explode or anything....... if there's a little left, when you pierce it with the can opener you will let out the little gases left... i've done a few of these and sold it to my idiot roommates lol....

what a great idea and tutorial.

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Latest