Film posters are rubbish. That wasn't always the case, but somewhere along the way the wrong people took over and film posters went from something you'd want in a frame on your wall to something that isn't even palatable outside a cinema. Tyler Stout, an illustrator from Washington, may turn out to be our saviour. Go to his site and you'll see his excellent music and skateboard art – but it's his incredible film work that is really helping him make a name for himself.
Vice: Have you spent all your life watching films?
Tyler Stout: I've spent a good portion of my life watching films. College was no exception. Even in high school me and my friend would rent ten movies for ten bucks and watch them all in one sitting; that was our idea of an awesome weekend. Needless to say I didn't have a girlfriend until I was well into my 20s.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades