With the advent of the iPad and large inexpensive monitors, movie posters have not only gone digital but they have gone moving as well. Now we are not talking a trailer, we are talking moving Key Art or what is now known as a Living Moving Poster. This term is similar to a motion graphic Title card that has a "Living Hold" which simply means, the title is resolved but there is still movement in the background and lighting effects.
Here is the final results.
These same guys are now pushing into Magazine covers and moving print ads. Here is a behind the scenes look at a campaign they created for Living Magazine.
Here is the final work that was created.
Here is another piece for VIV magazine which was created for the iPads launch.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades