I know hollywood has no original ideas, but its amazing how quick things get stolen.
Rubber Johnny a really creepy video by Chris Cunningham was totally stolen by the Hills Have Eyes, which I only recently saw.
Here are the two videos to compare for yourself.
The Rubber Johnny came out nearly a year before the Hills have eyes.
2:04 is where the swollen head part begins
Im all for stealing from obscure references, but at least put the creature in something other then a rusty old wheel chair.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades